Business Camera Registry
The goal of the Camera Registry program is to deter crime and promote public safety through collaboration between the Lancaster City Police Department and the community we serve. Accordingly, all camera registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Any footage containing or related to criminal activity may be collected by the Lancaster City Police Department for use as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
2. Relevant information is reserved for official use by the Lancaster City Police Department and will not be released to any member of the general public or press.
3. If necessary, the Lancaster City Police Department will contact you directly, using the information provided on this site, to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
4. Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent and/or employee of the City of Lancaster and/or the Lancaster City Police Department through the camera registry program.
5. Under no circumstances shall the Lancaster City Police Department utilize any information obtained to view footage/feeds directly from cameras owned by registrants.